Committed to creating a different to you
We uphold these core values
- Be positive, supportive and respectful at all times
- Ensure that no question ever arises about our ethics
- Be the best we can be at all times
- Pushing ourselves to develop and learn
- Work with great people who value, inspire and want to develop us, from whom we can learn and with whom we enjoy associating
- Grow via innovative, high-quality services and working only with like-minded clients
- Do exceptional work and be known for it
- Consistently question the way things are done in order to constantly improve what we do
- Dot the ‘i’s’ and cross the ‘t’s’ and never forget that excellence is in the detail
No matter who you speak to at Clear Vision, you’ll find an approachable person ready and committed to creating a difference to you.
Of course, in order to create a difference for you, we need to do away with the traditional stumbling blocks you may have experienced when dealing with accountants, and invest in an unconditional and wholehearted relationship with you.
This is why, with Clear Vision, you will always have:
- Our big hairy guarantee - that the value you receive from our services will exceed the price you pay for them, or you decide how much you pay
- A business partner that works hard to get to know you, your business and the goals and objectives you have
- A dedicated Client Account Manager so you know your specific contact and won’t get frustrated with getting ‘passed around the houses’
- A fixed quote arrangement giving you access to unlimited telephone and email support, so you are never in fear of receiving an unexpected bill and feel you can readily contact us to ask for help
- Your draft annual accounts within 20 working days of receiving your records, so you are never left wondering when you will receive them and they are of real use in improving your future results
- Our ideas and information presented to you in Plain English
- Your telephone calls and written correspondence dealt with swiftly and efficiently
Here's what one business owner has to say about the difference between Clear Vision and other accountants.
Now check out our happy, vibrant team members and what makes them tick!
Meet the team that cares for you
5th April 2017
Firm reveals results of 2016 client feedback exerciseRead more »
22nd March 2017
What is EBITDA and why is it important for you?Read more »
22nd March 2017
Enjoy the second piece of magic from The Magic WordRead more »
17th March 2017
Want to achieve your personal goals this year?Read more »