"It's a stressful situation when you're constantly thinking about money"
In 2013, vet Stewart Halperin was feeling stressed.
He owned a group of independent veterinary practices but had no regular information on their financial performance.
Instead, he had to keep track of his monthly income, profit and cashflow position himself.
He could often be found making calculations to ensure he could pay his wage bill or checking that his newer practices could cover their monthly outgoings.
You can sense how hard it was to do all of this in his head. How it consumed his personal time.
Stewart just wanted financial reports for his business presented to him. So he could see how his practices were performing each month. So he didn’t have to try and work it all out.
Things are very different for Stewart now.
Now, he receives a monthly report which is entirely personalised to his business. He can see at a glance how each of his practices are performing. He can ensure his cashflow stays strong and his financial obligations are always covered.
Plus he receives his draft annual accounts within 20 days of submitting his records.
These accounts arrive with a whole raft of extra information which is then discussed in a meeting:
- an ‘operational summary’ highlighting the main variances in the financial items from last year
- an illustration of his personal tax position showing what he could expect to pay in tax over the next year
- a five year analysis of the key financial trends of his business
- a review of where the cash in his business had been spent during the year
- a ‘taxability checklist’ showing him exactly what tax planning points he could explore.
Best of all, his head is no longer taken up with making financial calculations. So he’s free to work on the areas he needs to focus on. He has peace of mind.
Want to hear directly from Stewart about the huge difference this has made to his life? You can…
Stewart has shared his experiences in this powerful video.
Check it out to hear how having Clear Vision providing financial clarity is helping his business fly and his stress levels reduce.